Avery was very excited and
Renae definitely was not, that
is until the morning of when she
decided that maybe she was "ok,
a little excited..." But for sure, the
worst part was Mom, with her
little camera!

Avery did great and was wondering
why I hung around so long!
Renae barely let me shoot
a few pics, trying to work
through her shyness when
she sees her friends.

"Enough, Mom!"
I was so glad to see Avery jump
off the bus with such a big smile
on her face. A huge sigh of relief
for me!

The cherry of top of it all
was seeing Avery run into
house, looking for Reese.
Reese ran out of her room
they gave each other the biggest
bear hug. They'll miss each other!
And I'll miss my girls...
Happy First Day of School! I love the new outfits - especially the camo! Love the big smiles at the end of the day. I bet Reese missed you both!
ReplyDeleteLove you tons,
Kari
Kids are so funny- everything has to be on their terms- even taking pictures I guess! Love the picture of Avery getting off the bus- so sweet! But my fav is Reese and Avery hugging- why don't my kids like each other that much?!:)
ReplyDeleteCute, Cute! Those loving sibling moments make everythings else worth it!
ReplyDeleteYeah! The girls are so beautiful...glad all went well. It is such a fun and stressful time to start school,and every year when it gets to be this time, I remember my own nervousness about the first day! Now we have to feel it all over again with our own children. I love the hug pic!
ReplyDeleteHey, so uh first day of school was a long time ago- new post lady!!:)
ReplyDelete