Cutie, huh? Avery had a pioneer field trip today to a one room school house, learning about Arkansas history and such. This girls loves to dress up! I made this outfit, hoping she would not hate it and she ended up wearing it after school for the 3 days before the field trip. I hope she has a fun day. She makes a great "Half Pint", don't you think?
5/12/11
Pioneer power!
Cutie, huh? Avery had a pioneer field trip today to a one room school house, learning about Arkansas history and such. This girls loves to dress up! I made this outfit, hoping she would not hate it and she ended up wearing it after school for the 3 days before the field trip. I hope she has a fun day. She makes a great "Half Pint", don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Avery looks adorable!
ReplyDelete