11/20/09

Get out the scissors!

She's done it again! Renae decided (with a little nudge...) to cut her hair and donate it to Locks of Love. It was getting so very long and hard for her (and me) to manage. We are very proud of her for giving to such a great cause and three years from now, maybe we'll be doing it again!

Avery has grand notions of growing her hair out but the lure of the scissors gets her every time. Snip, snip, snip...luckily not with her safety scissors at school again... she's back to short. I have to admit it's my favorite!

Reese just wants to be included... I can't get myself to cut her hair yet, even though she won't let me do much with it. Whose hair would I braid if they all had short hair. I'd go through withdrawal!

No comments:

Post a Comment