3/7/11

Fabulous Girls Weekend!


In February, I was able to fly far away to Monterey, CA to spend a wonderful weekend with my sisters and my friends, some from College, one from Kindergarten, another I just met. It was a great time, catching up with each other, unplugging from work and responsibility, remembering why we have so much fun together. It was the best of family time and friend time for me, getting to do them together. Eight of us descended on my sister Kari's house in Monterey. Kari and Allison were fabulous hosts(as always)and worked hard to help us unwind and relax. As usual, time went way too fast and before I knew it, I was back home with my little family, doing the wife and Mommy thing. I wouldn't trade that for anything, but it sure is nice to get a break every now and then. Thanks, Ladies, for a wonderful weekend and I'm looking forward to the next!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys had such an amazing time. I missed you all but LOVED my thoughtful package. Missing this reunion just makes me that much more excited for next year! Love ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete