11/16/10

Renae's Flag routine


Renae tried out a few weeks ago to be on the flag team that will perform in our town's Christmas Parade. Wouldn't you know it, Mike and I will be out of town for a wedding that day, so we'll miss seeing her march through town, twirlin' the heck out of her flag.

It brings back fabulous memories of marching around Kaysville twirling my baton. Good times! I'm very sad to miss her debut, so I've recorded her practicing a couple of the routines, just so I can imagine how great she will be. I'm proud of her for trying something new, for being so great and for following in my twirling, swirling footsteps! I love her to bits. She's the best!

2 comments:

  1. She's pretty darn good at that! Oh and I love the baton picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's great!! I'll cheer extra loud for her, and clap extra loud at the piano recital too!:)

    So how did you get your daughter to want to do that instead of the fabulously annoying recorder?? I have headaches from hearing all the practicing going on in my house! Doesn't help that I had two two years in a row playing that dang thing... maybe Carly will break the trend and go for the flag!

    ReplyDelete