This Spring Renae joined the Running Club at school to prepare for a school district sponsored 5K. She wasn't so sure about it all, but I think she enjoyed it once she got used to running a bit. She needed a parent to run with, so we decided to run it together. It was a perfect evening for a race. Tons of people entered and I think she had more fun watching everyone get ready.
Once the race started, we ran and walked, enjoying seeing the cute houses and yards along the route. At one point, we had to stop so Renae could watch 3 beautiful horses running around their pasture. Horses will stop Renae every time! We had fun running and walking, laughing, talking and just being together. I love this girl. She is beautiful and kind and growing up so fast. We celebrated with a treat from KupKakes. It was a good time!
Sounds like a great time....that's awesome that the two of you shared it together. Must admit...I'm drooling over that delicious looking cupcake!
ReplyDelete