3/20/10

Peter Pan 2010

Renae performed in her school production of Peter Pan on Thursday. She was cast as one of the mermaids. The costumes were very pretty and they went all out with the make up (notice her mermaid scales around the eyes...) Renae did fabulous and it was so fun to see all the kids having so much fun!


Principle Havner was Captain Hook. I loved hearing all the kids in the audience laughing as he was chased around the stage. He's a good sport...
She has gotten over her fear of performing in front of people and now just enjoys doing new things. I'm glad her school gives the kids an opportunity to be a part of something like this.
Renae with the Wood Fairies

Alligators

Tinker Bells (in training)

Pirates and Tiger Lily

Our friend Cora is a fairy, I think!

Renae and Emma Owen

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I wish we could have seen the production, she looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete