We have had a crazy couple of weeks. We were hoping we were finished, having had 3 bad things happen, but apparently not. Tonight, Avery was running (shocker!) and tripped. She fell and hit a small table with her mouth, cutting up her bottom lip, jamming and pushing back her front teeth and bruising her gums. Hopefully the teeth will not fall out. We tried to pull them forward some, but she wasn't having any of that so we are hoping they will work their way forward so she can at least bit down again. I'm nauseous just thinking about it. I tried hard to not be sick so I could comfort her and figure out what needed to be done. I wouldn't make a very good nurse, that's for sure. Avery is one tough cookie, but teeth are pretty important. (especially here in Arkansas... they can be pretty rare! ha ha) Please keep her in your prayers. Thanks
Good grief, I thought bad luck ONLY came in threes- but if you are a Rutherford I guess not! Poor girl and poor parents- hang in there! May Feb 2010 bring back an MP3 player, no more water leaks, no lost teeth, and maybe you'll win some random drawing and win a new scratch free car for Mike!!
ReplyDeleteaww. what a tough cookie, that looks painful! send aves our love!
ReplyDelete